Fran has used the new Lily Bee range for this project in which she shows you how to alter ribbon with rub-ons.
- Lily Bee paper – Lovely “Charm”
- Basic Grey Basics paper-“White paper-Ledger”
- Lily Bee “Lovely” chipboard stickers
- Lily Bee “Lovely” die-cut frames
- Pink dot ribbon
- Kaisercraft organza ribbon
- Kaisercraft “Kontrukt” rub-ons
- Prima flowers
- Jenni Bowlin Vintage button
- Heidi Swapp verb sticker
- Cosmo Cricket Ready Set Chip-Pink Oak chipboard alphabet
Step 1 – Take your Basic Grey White Ledger paper as your base and adhere your pink scalloped frame from the Lily Bee die-cut sheet.
Step 2 – Cut a piece of Lily Bee Lovely “Charm” in a 4 inch wide strip to run down your page (so the length will depend on your page size). Adhere to the page and stitch along the edges if desired.
Step 3 – Adhere photo as shown.
Step 4 – Take your ribbon and stick it down (onto anything – even your table if you like) just to hold it steady. Take your rub-on and rub it onto your ribbon.
Step 5 – Adhere your ribbon to the LO along the side of the “Charm” paper. Add another bow of ribbon along the bottom also.
Step 6 – Using a Lily Bee chipboard shape, Jenni Bowlin button and a Prima flower, embellish as shown.
Step 7 – Add your title and add extra embellishments as desired. All done.