Miss E by Susan Longman
- Authentique Uncommon Paper – Gifted, Unique, Special, Distinct
- Authentique Excerpts Quotes – Uncommon
- Authentique Icons Shapes & Borders – Uncommon
- Authentique PetiteType Circles Mini Alpha Sticker – Uncommon 001
- 2 Crafty Chipboard – 5inch Floral Frame
- AC Dear Lizzy Glitter Foam Thickers – Fancy Black
- KaiserScrapbook Pearls – Hot Pink
- Maya Road – Organza Mini Rose Trim (grey)
- Tim Holtz alterations – tattered flowers die
- MFT Die-namics Die – Dainty Doily Duo
- Kaiser Textured Clear Stamps – Grid
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Pink Taffy
- Versa Color Pigment Ink Cube – Pinecone
- Heidi Swapp – Distresser
- X-Press It Double Sided Tape 6mm
- 3d puffy dots
- White 12×12 Cardstock
Note – all paper edges have been distressed with the Heidi Swapp distresser and inked lightly with Versa Color Pigment Ink Cube – Pinecone
Step 1 – Cut out 6 flower shapes using the Tim Holz Tattered Florals die out of the Authentique Uncommon Paper – Gifted paper and set aside.
Cut out 2 doileys using the MFT Die-namics Die – Dainty Doily Duo out of the Authentique Uncommon Paper – Gifted paper and set aside.
Step 2 – Create stamped effect on the white cardstock by spritzing your Kaiser Grid Stamp with the Glimmermist and stamping it onto the paper.
Step 3- Stick down the Authentique Uncommon Paper – Unique (approx 3” x 6” cut in half) paper using double sided tape as pictured.
Step 4 – Stick the larger doily shape to the top left hand side of the paper using 3d puffy tape for dimension. Then stick down the Authentique Uncommon Paper – Special (approx 6 “x 6”) paper with the 3d puffy dots on top of that so it sits central to the page.
Step 5 – Stick the Authentique Uncommon Paper – Distinct (approx 5.5” x5.5”) paper down again using 3d tape and then stick the other doily to the bottom right of the paper.
Step 6 –Cut a strip of Authentique Uncommon Paper – Distinct paper (approx 7” x 1.5”) and use the reverse side to create a strip across the bottom of the square…stick in place with double sided tape. Sand the edges of the photo lightly and stick down to the layout.
Step 8 – Using a brad, pin 3 pieces of the Sizzix Bigz Die – Tattered Florals by Tim Holtz die cuts together ready to create the flowers.
Step 9 -To create the flowers simply crumple the petals up around the brad moulding it to the desired shape.
Step 10 – Stick the flowers to the bottom left of the 2 Crafty Chipboard – 5inch Floral Frame with craft glue. Then cut a strip of 4 blooms from the Maya Road organza roses trim and stick that down as pictured.
Step 11 – Add the title using the AC Dear Lizzy Glitter Foam Thickers – Fancy Black to the top of the paper. Then stick the quote element to the layout and finish with the alpha stickers.