@ 13 years by Fran Tynan
- October Afternoon Rocket Age papers- Return Voyage, Captains’ Log, All Systems Go
- Echo Park Metropolitan Collection-Concrete Small dot
- October Afternoon label stickers
- American Crafts foam Thickers-Cinnamon-black
- Crafter’s Workshop 6×6 template-Splats
- Colorbox Cat’s Eye Fluid Chalk inkpad-Chestnut Roan
Step 1: Cut your “Captains’ Log” paper to fit inside the blue outline on the “Return Voyage” paper-the blue outline around the blue paper looks really neat. If you don’t want to waste all the ‘covered up’ Return Voyage paper-just simply cut it out and put aside for later use.
Step 2: Add a strip of Echo Park Concrete Dot Small paper to the background, inking around the edges. Get out your Crafter’s Workshop template and some ink-I’ve use the Colorbox Chalk-Chestnut Roan ink-it worked a treat. Choose where you’d like your designs and dab the ink pad over the template. I cleaned my template with a baby wipe-quick and easy.
Step 3: Add your photo and start adding your embellishments – I’ve just added clusters of small paper strips and stickers, using the ‘triangle’ rule-where it draws your eye to 3 corners of a triangle.
Step 4: Add your title-I’ve used American Crafts black foam thickers Cinnamon and some old Making Memories alphas.