Fran has used the new Bo Bunny ‘Timepiece’ collection to show how to make this stylish card.
- Bo Bunny Timepiece Double-sided paper – “Villa”
- Bo Bunny Timepiece –Double-sided paper “Cut-outs”
- Bo Bunny Timepiece Double-sided paper – “Moments”
- Ribbon – Cream grosgrain with Brown Spots 22mm
- Kraft cardstock
- My Little Shoebox tiny alphas
- Dusty Attic chipboard bird “Songbirds small”
Step 1 – Cut your kraft cardstock to 12”x6” and fold in half. Cut a piece of Bo Bunny Timepiece “Moments” paper to fit onto the front – just slightly smaller than 6×6”.
Step 2 – From the Bo Bunny Timepiece “Villa” paper cut out the wooden doors and ink the edges. Using a craft knife, cut open the doors and fold open.
Step 3 – From the “Cut-outs” paper choose a design to use as the inside of your window and cut out. Adhere it to the centre of the card.
Step 4 – Using foam tape, adhere your door frame to the front of the card over the paper you’ve just stuck on. Using small alpha stickers, add your sentiment – and add a small chipboard bird. These ones from Dusty Attic are the perfect size.
Step 5 -Stitch around the edge of the red paper if you like the look of stitching – which I do! Then tie a bow using the cream grosgrain ribbon and adhere above the doorframe. Adhere the completed piece of red paper to the front of the kraft cardstock and you’re all finished.