Michelle has created a new step by step using the Bo Bunny Flutter Buter papers.
- Bo Bunny Papers – Flutter Butter Collection – Breeze, Willow and Cutouts
- Bazzill Cardstock – Cream
- AC Foam Thickers – Giggles Brown
- Collections Chipboard – street lamp, butterflies and bracket
- Kaiser rhinestones – brown
- Kaiser paints – cream and mud puddle
- Kaiser pearls – Latte
- MM Tiny alphabet stickers – brown ledger
1. Take your Cream cardstock. This will be your base. Next, take your Green pp – Willow. Cut approx .5cm from the edge of your patterned paper. I have distressed the edges of my cardstock and patterned paper. Tear a few little pieces her and there, folding them back a little. It’ll add some texture to your page.
2. Next, I made a paint wash to add some extra depth to my page. To make the wash, I mixed a little bit of paint with a little bit of water. Enough to make an emulsion. From there I used a foam brush and applied in a square shape. Set aside to dry for a bit. Don’t panic if your paper warps a little, it will flatten once dry.
3. While waiting for your paint wash to dry, I painted my chipboard. I painted my street lamp and one butterfly cream and 2 butterflies and a set of brackets brown. Set aside to dry.
4. Time to add some patterned paper and your pic. Mine is a landscape pic. I cut a piece of Breeze (cream side) to approx.22cm long and15cm wide, tearing the bottom. I then cut 3 Cutouts from the Cutouts sheet. You can use whatever you’d like. I arranged and overlapped until I was happy with the layout.
5. Next, add your title. I have used part of one of the cutouts, then added to it with the Making Memories Alpha stickers and the American Craft Thickers. I also added my street lamp, overlapping it on a cutout.
6. Time to dress up your layout and add the last of the chipboard butterflies, some bling and pearls. I’ve used a zigzag stitch to add a little extra to my edges, but that’s optional of course!
7. You’re done!