“The Old Box Brownie” By Monique Follett
What You Need
- Bo Bunny Mama Razi Papers “Photobooth,” “Oh, Snap,” “Shutterbug,” “Mama Razi 2”
- Bo Bunny Mama Razi 12×12 Chipboard.
- Bo Bunny Mama Razi Brads.
- Bo Bunny Mama Razi Layered Chipboard Stickers.
- Bo Bunny Mama Razi Noteworthy Pack.
- Bo Bunny Mama Razi Cardstock Stickers.
- Martha Stewart Doily Edger Punch.
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Vintage Photo.
- Kaisercraft Clear Texture Stamp “Arty”
- Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Film Strip Ribbon.
- Kaisercraft Acrylic Paint – Antique Paint.
- Black Alphas
Step 1 – Use a pallet knife to swipe some Antique White paint across the “Mama Razi 2” paper. When dry, use the Kaisercraft “Arty” Texture Stamp and randomly stamp with the Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
Step 2 – Cut a 19cm x 19cm square of paper from “Shutterbug.” Ink around edges and adhere on the background, as shown.
Step 3 – Cut a rectangle from “Photobooth” paper 11cm x 25cm, and punch the right short side with the doily punch. Ink and adhere across “Shutterbug” paper as shown.
Cut the camera strip, negative strip, and other small strips from “Oh, Snap” sheet of paper.
Ink and arrange top and bottom of the “Photobooth” rectangle. Use some strips from the chipboard sheet if needed, too.
Step 4 – Cut out a journaling block from the “Darkroom” paper. Ink and adhere as shown, so it will be just jutting out from under the photographs.
Step 5 – Trim and sand around two identical 6 x 4 landscape photos and layer them as shown. Use 3D foam dots to lift the top photo to add depth.
Step 6 – Add the title along the bottom of the photo. Add one embellishment cluster to the left of the title and add another at the top right corner of the journaling block.