Step by step Lily bee Design – Autumn Spice with Rachael Funnell
- Lily Bee Design –Autumn Spice cinnamon paper
- Lily Bee Design –Autumn Spice pumpkin spice
- Lily Bee Design –Autumn Spice vanilla
- Lily Bee Design –Autumn Spice mixed stickers
- Cream Cardstock
- WOW Small birdcages
- Prima Summer carnation 2 tangerine vine
- AC – Corrugated letter stickers leaf
- Red & white 3cm Green Tara roses
- Black, Yellow & Turquoise rosebuds
- October Afternoon- Witch Hazel assorted buttons
- Martha Stewart – gesso
- Tattered Angels – Black glimmer mist
- Tattered Angels – chalkboard Peacock
- Kaiser craft – Script stamp
- Kaiser craft – 36 stamp
Step 1. Swipe gesso from top to bottom making sure not going too far out to the sides.
Then with KC- 36 stamp, stamp a couple of times at top right & once left hand side. Then
With KC- script stamp, randomly stamp over the gesso. With the black & blue TA-
Glimmer mist flick/splatter mostly top left & right bottom.
Step 2. Cut a 7inch circle from autumn spice–pumpkin spice paper, Ink the edge black & attach. Cut a little strip following the hexagon pattern & attach this to the top left. From Autumn spice Vanilla paper cut 14.5cm x 11.5cm rectangle attach this to the right side of the circle, the attach photo/photos.
Step 3. Cut 12 squares following the pattern from Autumn Spice cinnamon paper & randomly attach these starting some at the top left & the rest across the bottom with mount squares. Now with some mount squares randomly attach those bottoms, again a couple top left & the rest down the bottom.
Step 4. Attach the prima vine across the bottom of photo, then twine together the rosebuds & have the peaking out from the vine then attach the red & white roses. Then dab some gesso onto your bird cage & attach this.
Step 5. Finish by inking the edges of your numbers 3 & 6 attach these to the photo & then attaching a few of the stickers from the Autumn Spice mixed stickers..