Marcia has put together a tutorial on using some of the MFT Die-namics flower dies. For those that are unfamiliar with MFT Die-namics these are wafer thin dies that can be cut using a Cuttlebug or Big Shot Machine (or similar).
For this tutorial Marcia used the following supplies:
- Echo Park Paradise Beach ‘Brown/Cream’ Paper
- Echo Park Paradise Beach ‘Red/Orange’ Paper
- Echo Park Paradise Beach ‘Tropical’ Paper
- Echo Park Paradise Beach ‘Alpha Stickers’
- My Favorite Things DieNamics ‘Botanical Beauties’ & ‘Flower Trio’
- Kraft Card
- Background Stamp of your choice
- Distress Ink (I used Vintage Photo)
- Assorted Buttons and Brads
- Emery Board, Thin Handled Tool for rolling
- Water Mister
- Foam Tape
And below are the two cards Marcia created using her handmade flowers.